LCTA Board opportunities - There are several upcoming vacancies to the LCTA board that offer the chance for new board members to get involved. We are specifically looking for a Vice President, a Secretary Treasurer, and an Outreach and Events board member. See the board responsibilities outlined below.
We adopt a ‘slow and steady’ approach towards trail creation and so the work load is not great in terms of civic involvement. However the impact to the valley long term is incredibly significant. Thank you for sharing this opportunity with those who may feel a calling to get involved. The Board will be reviewing and selecting new members this fall.
Read the LCTA Vision, Mission, & Core Values
LCTA BOARD STRUCTURE & ROLES
- Focus on project specific goals and priorities including fundraising and grant writing.
- Assist the president in leadership of board
Outreach & Events
- Expansion of LCTA email list via SM outreach
- Quarterly E-newsletter to email list with happenings & events.
- Planning and execution of events.
- Creation of meeting agendas & meeting minutes
- Management of LCTA finances
Please contact us if you are interested in serving on the LCTA board.